WEATHER PROTECTION DETAIL
Book your car in for our Weather Protection Detail.
Weather protection detail is an important part of keeping any vehicle protected from the diverse elements we encounter.
Extremes such as ice and snow bring out the dreaded gritters which deliver salt to the roads which can adhere to your vehicle causing damage to unprotected areas. Hot sunny days also bring harmful UV damage to your vehicle. Melting tree sap, baked on bird lime and water spots all further damage paintwork finishes.
These are all too common problems we encounter daily. Biffs Detailing offer protection against these elements by applying a paint sealant designed to handle harsh environmental conditions. Our sealant was originally designed for the aviation industry and we feel this offers huge advantages to automotive paint finishes.
- Wheels cleaned using PH neutral cleaners and soaps
- Vehicle fully degreased including engine bay and door shuts wheel arches
- Decontaminate products used to remove fallout and tar deposits
- Snow foam wash
- Final rinse with purified water
- Car dryer (warm filtered air) to dry any remaining standing water
- Clay bar bodywork to remove any harmful defects deposits and contamination
- Paint depth readings taken to know tolerances of the paint work
- Single stage machine polish, to remove scratches and enhance colour
- High quantity of Carnauba natural wax or sealant applied to paint work whatever your weather protection preference
- All glass sealed, to repel rain and surface spray
- Polish exterior metals e.g. exhaust and grills and trims
- Engine bay cleaned and protected and dressed
- Exterior plastic and rubbers, cleaned, treated and protected
- Interior seats and carpets vacuumed
- Interior dash and plastic trims treated and dressed
- Sealant applied to alloys wheels
- Tyres dressed
1 day from £200
Bolt on purchase carnauba wax 200ml from £24.95