NEW CAR DETAIL
Your first reaction may be ..Why would I need this? It’s a new car!
What you may not realise is how long your new car has been sat in storage outside, exposed to airborne contamination, bird lime, tree sap, fallout. Many cars are transported to dealerships by sea, train and road all of which further expose your new vehicle to potential damage and contaminants.
The “New Car Detail” is there to protect your investment from the beginning.
Biffs Detailing aim is to get your vehicle to look its best and have an easier, lighter washing routine thereafter. Most importantly we want you to have pride in your new car knowing it has had the highest quality products used, it’s free from contamination and defects. To draw out the most vibrant colour possible paint work has to been machine polished by as professional who understand paint.
Although your new car will have be valeted before you see it, very rarely will a dealership have spent the time or used the correct products needed to make sure your new purchase is perfect for you. New cars can have light scratches, transportation marks and even paintwork swirls but these can be removed during our new car detail service. Their agenda is to make it look shiny for your handover, when realistically, it’s been given a quick flick usually less than 30 minutes.
- Wheels cleaned using PH neutral cleaners and soaps
- Vehicle fully degreased including engine bay and door shuts and wheel arches
- Decontaminate products used to remove fallout and tar deposits
- Snow foam applied to vehicle bodywork and wheels
- Vehicle fully washed using multi bucket method using lamb’s wool wash mitt
- Final rinse with purified water
- Car dryer (warm filtered air) to dry any remaining standing water
- Clay bar bodywork to remove any harmful defects deposits and contamination not already removed
- Paint depth readings taken to know tolerances of the paint work
- Single stage machine polish, to remove scratches and enhance vehicles colour and gloss
- Carnauba natural wax or paint sealant applied whatever your preference
- All glass cleaned and sealed, to repel rain surface spray
- Polish exterior metals e.g. exhaust and grills
- Engine bay cleaned and dressed and protected
- Interior seats fabric/leather protection added
- Interior vacuumed
- Interior dash and plastic treated and dressed
- Sealant applied to alloys wheels
- Tyres dressed
5-6 hour from £200
Wheels removed and fully cleaned/sealed £50
Painted brake calipers sealed £40